Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Anti-Suck Donations now accepted on Ebay

Now there is a new way to help. Thanks to all the support I have recieved on this endeavor, I have now opened up an auction on Ebay for those who wish to donate to the cause. There should be a link at the front of this post to the page on Ebay where you can donate (The title is the link). Be sure to tell your friends about it as well. This is a chance to make a big difference. All the proceeds will go to a real way to help jason stop sucking. I will not take this for my own personal use. When I use the money, I will post what I used it for on this blog. If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know. We can't do anything unless you donate. Thanks for your support.

Comments:
did you really get that many people to donate or were the seller reviews from people that bought other stuff from you?
 
bing bing bonk
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?